Programs Returning on June 1 - The Harry& Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center
*The event has already taken place on this date: Mon, 06/01/2020
We remain focused on returning to safe, sustainable service in our core impact areas – and we are committed to empowering our families to ‘return to work’ and stabilize our community.
Yes, there are a lot of questions to answer. We know you have them and we’re working to answer them. Expect more detailed communications in the coming days.
Here’s what we know about our upcoming timeline:
We’re prepared to welcome members back to our physical spaces for the following services:
- Self-directed fitness floor usage (WFB) – June 1 LEARN MORE
- Scheduled open/lap swim (WFB) – June 1 LEARN MORE
- Early childhood education (WFB & MEQ) – June 8 LEARN MORE
- Comprehensive youth summer care (Fredonia) – June 29 LEARN MORE
- Jewish Food Pantry – ongoing
We’ll continue to serve our community through our ‘Beyond a Building’ online, virtual, curbside, and in-home efforts in these areas:
- Special Needs & Inclusion
- Arts & Ideas programs & events
- Youth & Adult Recreation programs and events
- Adult Education
- Family programs & events
- Senior Adult Engagement
- Kosher Dining
We will be providing more details on:
- How you safely and efficiently enter JCC buildings for programs
- How members will schedule access to the fitness facility, pool, or other member areas
- How participants will register for summer youth care programs
- What are the personal requirements for entering a JCC space (temperature, masks, testing)
We believe it’s important to share this update with our community today and acknowledge that there is still more work to do and understanding to gather. We appreciate your patience with us as we work to get you all of those answers as soon as we have them available.
Thank you for your support – emotionally, socially, and financially – as we work to bring our community together in safe and meaningful ways. You have demonstrated, again and again, that while we have committed to appropriate physically distancing, we have been nothing but socially connected.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.